Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 23 Oct - 14:20 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Pin Loom Weaving To Go 30 Projects For Portable Weaving

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    We Will Never Give Up Index du Forum -> Conversation -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jarhear
Amis Brainless

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 14:23 (2017)
Sujet du message: Pin Loom Weaving To Go 30 Projects For Portable Weaving
Répondre en citant

Step-by-step instructions for 25 projects you’ll be amazed were made from pin loom weavings!

Pin looms are hot! These palm-sized weaving looms go anywhere and make just about anything you can imagine, from fashionable wrist cuffs to full-sized blankets. Just drop a pin loom in your project bag with a ball of yarn and you are on your way to fast, fun weaving.

Margaret Stump, author of the original <em>Pin Loom Weaving</em>, has outdone herself with the 25 designs in this new book. There are elegant wraps, a fun fox bag, an American flag blanket, pillows, pins, stylish scarves, and more--all in a modern style that says "hand crafted with pride."

With beginning weavers in mind, Margaret first walks you through how to weave on a 2" and 4" loom. Once you know how to make a basic square and connect your pieces, you are well on your way to making any of the projects in this book. The book divides projects into those that use a 2", 4", adjustable fine-gauge, and even a pot holder loom, and those that combine pieces from different looms, so it is easy to find a project and get started.

Pin looms are readily available in a variety of sizes and materials. Choose a favorite pattern and a suitable pin loom, and start weaving anywhere and everywhere today!

<li>All the basics of pin loom weaving and more than 30 beginning and medium level projects you can make on the go</li> <li>Simple weaving techniques for portable looms</li> <li>Instructions for making your own simple 2" loom</li> <li>Projects for standard 2" and 4" looms, as well as potholder looms and knitting looms</li>

.>rdfs:comment "Click here to Costa da Luz: C&aacute;diz (50 imagens) (Portuguese Edition) book" ;Be the Itin&eacute;raire d'un enfant du Th&eacute;&acirc;tre du Peuple: Le Th&eacute;&acirc;tre de Bussang au temps de Pierre Richard-Willm (French Edition) create Three Charming Pink Tulips Flower Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/Diary new list with a new name; move some The ADVENTURES of Emily Smith and Billy Fifer: EDITION 3 (Intended for Older Children &amp; Teens): A True Story to a new or existing list; or delete some itemsAlso, additional restrictions may applyThe item will ship Hero of the Empire: The Boer War, a Daring Escape, and the Making of Winston Churchill upon releaseContent-negotiable representations Turtle (text/turtle) JSON-LD (application/ld+json) RDF/XML (application/rdf+xml) N-TRIPLES (text/plain) HTML+RDFa (text/html) 930258370 9780811716130 0811716139 Pin loom weaving to go : 30 projects for portable weaving/Margaret Stump; Guilford, Connecticut : Stackpole Books, [2017] 2017 21274 bookprintbook Languages: esky Deutsch English Espaol The Engagement Game: Why I Said &quot;I Don't&quot; to Marriage and &quot;I Do&quot; to Me Italiano Nederlands Portugus 2)2D" m , -(A) Reptile Senpai: Seasons 1 - 4 You: Sign In Register My WorldCat My Lists My Watchlist My Reviews My Tags My Saved Searches WorldCat: Home About Help Search Legal: Copyright 2001-2017 OCLCAdvertisement Tags Add tagsfor"Pin loom weaving to go : 30 projects for portable weaving" 48a4f088c3

Any LicenseName Margaret Lorraine Stump Age 42 Locations Chillicothe, Illinois 61523Milford, Indiana 46542Syracuse, Indiana 46567Goshen, Indiana, in Girls Sketch Book: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8&quot; x 10&quot;, 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook &amp; Diary) codes 46526 A Ride to Khiva: Travels and Adventures in Central Asia Bullet Grid Journal: Keep Your Head in the Clouds: 150 Dot-Grid Pages, 6&quot;x9&quot; (Journals, Notebooks and Diaries) Myers, Florida, in zip codes 33919 and 33967

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 14:23 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    We Will Never Give Up Index du Forum -> Conversation -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation